Download and view the Women’s Support Centre information leaflet
Download the Womens Support Centre Surrey – Counselling leaflet
Please click here if you would like to make a new Generic, Domestic Abuse or Recovery referral with the Women’s Support Centre. We welcome self-referrals as well as referrals from Professionals. If you are referring as a professional, please ensure that the woman you are referring has your permission to do so.
Our referrals are discussed weekly, so it could be up to a week before you hear from us. Due to high demand for our Services, there may be times where we have to operate a waiting list for our Services, but we will advise you of this.
In the meantime, should you need support, please find the contact details for several other local Services:
- In an emergency – phone 999.
- Non-emergency – phone 101, or for medical advice – NHS 111
- samaritans.org – freephone 116 123 (24/7)
- Surrey Mental Health Crisis Helpline – freephone 0800 915 4644
- East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services – 01737 771350 (Serving Reigate and Banstead, Mole Valley and Tandridge including Salfords, Dorking, Leatherhead and Oxted)
- Your Sanctuary – 01483 776822 (Serving Woking, Runnymede and Surrey Heath including Chertsey, Addlestone, Egham and Byfleet)
- North Surrey Domestic Abuse Services – 01932 260690 (Serving Epsom and Ewell, Elmbridge and Spelthorne including Cobham, Oxshott, Staines and Ashford)
- South West Surrey Domestic Abuse Services – 01483 898884 (Serving Guildford and Waverley including Godalming, Farnham and Merrow)The details of our group sessions are listed on our home page.